In 2013 Heritage Builders were commissioned to undertake a major home renovation project on a semi-detached property in Hoylake on the Wirral. The whole project was a major undertaking and was completed both on time and on budget – with due consideration given to the client, who occupied their home throughout, and also to their neighbours with regard to any potential disturbances caused. On completion the home owners were delighted with the transformation that was achieved and with the workmanship and professionalism that was displayed throughout.
Loft Conversion consisted of:
- Create an additional bedroom complete with ensuite facilities in loft area
- New roof and matching roof tiles used throughout to blend in with adjoining property
- Manufacture bespoke staircase for access.
- Replace balustrade throughout
- Install 2 dormer style bay windows to rear and side
- Natural light in ensuite provided by a Velux skylight to the front
- Extend Kitchen by creating an 7m x 3m extension to the rear using matching brickwork to main building
- Install an all new fitted kitchen complete with appliances
- Increase natural light by installing large patio door with glass side panels leading to garden
- Install a new large kitchen window overlooking garden
- Created a 10m x 3m garage to side using matching brickwork and roof tiles
- Install Velux window to increase natural light
- New staircase balustrade in hall
- Create ground floor WC
In addition all existing doors and windows in the property were replaced with new UPVC equivalents.